Choreographer, dancer and teacher of Bollywood, indian dances, creative and holistic dance.
“In 2009 I started my way in Bollywood dance with Sunny Singh. In 2012 I joined his company, performing in shows, events and TV shows until 2015.
I had the pleasure of attending master classes with the legend of Indian cinema, Saroj Khan, and also, with renowned choreographers Bosco Caesar.
In classical dances my training started in 2010 between Barcelona and India.
In kathak with Nira Suárez, Uma Dogra and Anasua Majumdar.
In odissi dance I started in 2011 with Patricia Salgado, director of Güngur Arts Barcelona. In 2014 I became dancer of Güngur Arts Company, performing in several festivals. I attended workshops with Lingaraj Pradhan and Sonali Mishra, and I had a special training in Konark Natya Mandap (Orissa, India) with Prasanta Kumar.
I have also attended workshops with Vinatha Sreeramkumar, Hemant Devara and Sumon Rudra, amoung others.
I travelled to India to improve my knowledge and technique, and I have continued my training in both Bollywood and classical dances.
I have received complementary training in jazz, funky and hip hop, contemporary, Polynesian dance, oriental dance, aerial dance and flamenco.
Founder of Dakini Dance Association, Indian Dances & Creative, May 2018, and Co-founder of Alma Indira Association, Oriental Dance and Bollywood, from 2010 to 2018.
Bollywood teacher in some festivals like Etoiles d’Orient Oriental Dance Festival (Mallorca, November 2017), Oriental Dance Meeting Festival (2016, 2017 and 2018, Sitges, Bercelona), and Classical Bollywood teacher at Bollywood and Multicultural Dance Festival (Athens 2013).
Organizer of The Dances Festival with Dakini Dance, Barcelona, 2018 and 2019.
Performances in various events nationally and internationally as a soloist or with my group Dakini Dance, highlighting:
• Bollywood show in Glasgow with South Asian Multi Arts Agency, 2020.
• Odissi and Bollywood performances on the Independence Day of India, 2018 and 2019, at the Indian Culture Centre, Barcelona.
• Choreographer and dancer for the event “All India Marketing Conference”, held at the Congress Hall of Barcelona. December 2018.
• Dancer at the Glasgow Mela festival and the 2018 and European Championship in Glasgow, with Güngur Arts Company performing Odissi dance and flamenco kathak fusion with Anasua Majumdar.
• Dancer at the opening gala of the Konark Natya Mandap Festival 2017, India.
• Performance in a national TV program “Dancing with the Stars” with the Sunny Singh Bollywood Dance Company, March 2014.
• Dancer with the Sunny Singh Bollywood Dance Company in Athens, June 2013.
• Dancer with the Sunny Singh Bollywood Dance Company in the show “Bollywood: The Journey”, at the Teatre Victòria in Barcelona, May 2013.”